Art by KicsterAsh supposed to be a dream sequence for Linda. PnF’s band play the song, everyone Linda knows, like Lawrence and Mitch, are dancing with their partners (in this case, Lawrence is dancing with Charlene). They all have masks on their faces. One dressed in white comes up to her and dances with her, and at the end of the dance, she whispers his name. He disappears, and the dream comes to an end. This is probably going to be one of the VERY LAST times you see Francis in PnF style. I’m starting to draw him more in my own style now because I don’t want him to be refered to as permanently being in this fandom. I will still include him in the necessary PnF stories, but I am beginning to transfer him into Imagination Jumpstart.
- @DannyJacobMusic Do you know that @Kuzlalala is a big fan of yours? Just look at how much she mentions you! 5 years ago
- Vote for the one who should perform for the Olympics this year! the-top-tens.com/lists/singers-… 5 years ago
- RT @FadhilAnshar: The first candidate for the next American president that says "I WILL KILL SOPA" will have the most votes. Trust me. 5 years ago
- Check out Candace's ask blogs: askcandace-flynn.tumblr.com 5 years ago
- OK, @Kuzlalala here. Let's just say that the next tweet is kinda weird. So followers, don't be surprised. 5 years ago
- 39,719 readings